1600 Washington St, Newton, MA 02465
Centrally located, and surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds and more than ten acres of recreational fields, residents have easy access to Route 128, the Massachusetts Turnpike and downtown Boston, including public transportation via express bus or train. West Newton Square, within easy walking distance, offers a cinema, restaurants, shops, health clubs and local services. Designed as a blend of Colonial Revival and Georgian Revival styles, this 1927 junior high school was transformed in 1992 into 59 apartments. The building is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
Original architectural details, such as high ceilings and oversized windows, were combined with dramatic modern accents, including a four-story atrium. The unique and spacious units consist of one, two and three-bedroom flats and duplexes, some offering balconies or patios, penthouses with roof decks, and loft units featuring beautiful Palladian windows. Warren House is a non-smoking community and has an on-site Fitness Studio and a tot lot.
• 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
• Abundant Natural Light
• Cable Ready
• Central Air Conditioning
• Convenient On-Site Parking
• Easy Access to Downtown Boston
• Easy Access to Public Transportation
• Easy access to Route 128 & Mass Pike.
• Fitness Studio
• Handicap Accessibility
• Hotel Style Lobby
• Individual Climate Controls
• Landscaped Grounds
• On-Site Management Office
• Over-sized Closets
• Private balconies in select units
• Security And Safety Systems
• updated appliances
• walking distance to restaurants & shops
• walking distance to West Newton Square
• Wall-to-Wall Carpeting
• Window Mini Blinds
• Laundry Facilities
• Property Manager on Site
• Security System
• Fitness Center
• Cardio Machines
• Tennis Court
• High Speed Internet Access
• Wheelchair Accessible (Rooms)
Warren House has three newly renovated/updated apartments available for immediate occupancy.
- Spacious 1 bedroom/1 bath offering 1040 sq feet of living area and access to balcony. This sunny corner unit overlooks the recreation area surrounding the property. $2,300 per month (including 1 assigned parking spaces).
- Beautiful open loft 1-bedroom/1.5 bath with open floor plan with high ceilings and a palladium window. Recently renovated kitchen and baths. This unit features 600 sq feet of living area, ample closet space and an open 2nd floor bedroom overlooking the 1st floor living/dining area. $2,000 per month, (including 1 assigned parking spaces).
For more information about Warren House and its amenities, please click Warren House under the “PROPERTIES” tab.